Care for Laminate Surfaces
- In most cases, cleaning your laminate surface is as simple as using a damp cloth or for spills, using soap and water or glass cleaner.
- Always rinse properly after the use of chemical cleaners to avoid build-up on your benchtop.
- If you have stains that can’t be removed easily, try using methylated spirits.
- For problem spots, scrub the stain lightly with a soft brush.
- For stubborn stains use a small amount of mild abrasive such as toothpaste or baking soda. NEVER use strong alkaline or acidic cleaners or abrasive tools such as sandpaper.
- Never place hot pans or similar objects directly on the surface of the product.
- Avoid cutting acidic foods or using hair, textile and food dyes directly on the laminated surface
- Never use waxes directly on to the laminated surface
- Avoid the use of the sharp objects without protection and never cut directly onto the surface
- Ask us for chopping boards – we are happy to supply them with your Benchtop purchase